As we upgrade our Southeast Community Facility (SECF), the SFPUC will continue to engage with the community on changes to the facilities and how these upgrades will support the Bayview Hunters Point neighborhood. Here are a few ways you can stay informed.
- Attend monthly Southeast Community Facility Commission (SECFC) Meetings. Open to the public, these meetings are held every fourth Wednesday of the month at 1800 Oakdale Avenue in the Alex L. Pitcher, Jr. Community Room beginning at 6 p.m.
- Attend the monthly SECFC subcommittee meetings.
- The Community Programs Committee meets the second Monday of each month from 12-1:30pm.
- The Facilities Committee meets the third Monday of every month from 12-1:30pm.
Meeting minutes can be found here.
- Share your input on social media.
- Post your thoughts on our Southeast Community Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/SFWaterSECF
- Tweet us @SFWater_SECF to share your opinions. Remember to use #EnvisionOurBayview.
- Email Tracy Zhu, External Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us with questions or comments: 415-821-2043