The following payment options are currently available for your convenience. Additional options will be available in the future. Bills are due and payable fifteen (15) days after the bill date Any charges not paid fifteen (15) days from the due date will be assessed a late payment penalty fee.
- Enroll in “My Account – Power” and submit one-time or recurring automatic payments via your bank account (ACH) at https://myaccount-power.sfwater.org/. This payment service is provided free of any processing charges to you.
- Make a one-time online payment with credit card (Visa or MasterCard), debit card, or eCheck at sfwater.org/powerezpay. This payment service is provided free of any processing charges to you. There is a payment limit of $5,000 within a 30-day period on credit and debit cards only. If you prefer to pay with cash in person, you can download a barcode form the EZ-Pay site and pay at a participating 7-Eleven store.
- Use a bill payment service provider such as Checkfree
- Register with your own financial institution's BillPay service
Pay by U.S. Mail (Do not mail cash.)
Send the bottom portion of the bill with check or money order payable to:
San Francisco Power
P.O. Box 7868
San Francisco, CA 94120-7868
Pay in Person
- 7-Eleven Stores (cash only, minimum payment of $10)
Pay with cash at participating 7-Eleven Stores with an EZ-Pay barcode, downloadable at sfwater.org/powerezpay. Most 7-Eleven Stores are open 24 Hours, check your nearest 7-Eleven Store for more details.
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (cash or check)
525 Golden Gate Avenue (at Polk Street), 1st Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102
8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday (except City holidays)
Note: A night box is available after hours and is located to the right of the main entrance. Please use checks only when using the night box.