The Water Conservation Section is offering Water-Wise Phone Consultations to SFPUC account holders!
We are offering a personalized call to assist you with questions you may have regarding your water consumption, leaks, and indoor and outdoor water conservation best practices.
Please click here to request one and we will contact you with an appointment date and time. If you do not have access to a computer, you can leave us a message at (415) 551-4730 and we will call you back to schedule your phone consultation.
Please be prepared with the following information:
- Water account number and property address
- Phone number and email address for the person who will be on the phone
- Any water use issues: i.e. leaks, sudden increase in water use, etc.
- Number of bathrooms and toilets in the property
- Number of floors, dwelling units and when applicable, type and locations of business
- Outdoor landscaping: the approximate square footage of the irrigated landscape and whether it is watered by hand or by an irrigation system
During your Water-Wise Evaluation, a water-efficiency representative will:
- Review the property’s billing history and discuss water reduction goals
Identify inefficiencies and test toilets for leaks
Provide free devices and materials applicable to your business, including water-efficient showerheads, faucet aerators, food service pre-rinse spray valves, and standard toilet repair parts
Determine the efficiency of water-using fixtures and appliances and provide information about making improvements
Provide tips for efficient outdoor water use
For scheduled inspections: please provide 48 hours' notice if you need to cancel or reschedule a Water-Wise Evaluation by calling (415) 551-4730 or emailing email@example.com and providing your name, property address, phone number, and if you are canceling or rescheduling.
Commercial Rebates and Incentives