These are unprecedented and trying times for all of us. Thank you for your service and flexibility as we all work together to keep our families, colleagues, and communities safe. We have created this page for telecommuting employees who are having trouble accessing Currents (SFPUC's intranet) or SFPUC applications, including email.
If you are able
to connect to the SFPUC network via Citrix, we encourage you to visit Current, SFPUC's intranet: sfwps.sharepoint.com/sites/home
for more updates. If you have specific questions related to COVID-19 or want to see specific resources on this page, please email us at email@example.com
Quick links to:
Latest Announcements | Messages from the General Manager | HRS Employee Digest Newsletters | Week-in-Review | Weekly Wave | Recordings and Videos | Working Remotely: Online Learning Tools and ITS Help Desk support | Resources and Policy Guidelines | eTime | ICS 214 Forms | Health and Safety | Working from Home Ergonomics | Mental Health Resources
Messages from the General Manager
HRS Employee Digest Newsletters
Recordings / Videos
Working Remotely: Online Learning Tools and ITS Help Desk support
Online Learning Tools and Resources
There are several online platforms to support your professional and leadership development from home (Citrix not required).
Questions? Email HRTraining@sfwater.org
Connect with ITS and Help Desk Support
Resources and Policy Guidelines
- eTime must be completed by all employees.
- eTime can only be accessed through Citrix if you are working remotely. If you do not have access, contact your supervisor about completing it on your behalf.
ICS 214 Forms
Health and Safety
- Updated: Most SFPUC employees will not be required to complete the online ICS 214 form. Only employees performing hours of COVID-19 FEMA eligible work per day will need to complete the form.
- COVID-FEMA eligible work includes deployment to the C3, DSW activation, or performing cost recovery or contact tracing activities.
- ICS 214 Form Instructions: It is recommended the online forms be completed daily. Avoid “evening rush hour” between 4 – 6 pm, when submitting your daily 214 forms (online). The hours in the ICS 214 form should reflect eTime hours coded for COVID FEMA eligible response.
- Time coded to COVID-19 activities in eTime must match hours reported on ICS 214 form.
- ICS 214 Form FAQs
- Please direct any questions regarding the ICS 214 form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.
Working from Home: Ergonomics
Many of us have been telecommuting while sheltering-in-place. The home workspace ergonomic resources and information below are useful to support your health and safety while telecommuting.
Mental Health Resources
Below are archives of updates from March 2020 to present. For the most complete updates, go to the Business Continuity Plan page on Currents, SFPUC's intranet. You must be connected to SFPUC's network to access Currents.
Messages from the General Manager Archives
HRS Employee Digest Newsletters Archives
Weekly Wave Archives