The Water Conservation Section is now offering Water-Wise Phone Consultations to SFPUC Water Service Account Holders!
We are offering a personalized call to assist you with questions you may have regarding your consumption, leaks, and indoor and outdoor water conservation best practices.
Apply online under the Phone Consultation program. If you haven't applied for conservation assistance online before, you'll need to register first at the link above. Registration is quick; make sure you know your SFPUC Water account number which you can find on your bill. If you do not have access to a computer, you can leave us a message at (415) 551-4730 and we will call you back to schedule your phone consultation.
Please be prepared with the following information:
- Water account number and property address
- Phone number and email address for the person who will be on the phone
- Any water use issues: i.e. leaks, sudden increase in water use, etc.
- Number of bathrooms and toilets in the property
- Number of floors, dwelling units and when applicable, type and locations of business
- Outdoor landscaping: the approximate square footage of the irrigated landscape and whether it is watered by hand or by an irrigation system