As we upgrade our Southeast Community Facility (SECF) and Greenhouses, the SFPUC will continue to engage with the community on changes to the facilities and how these upgrades will support the Bayview Hunters Point neighborhood. We want your comments, ideas or questions. Here are a few ways you can get involved.
- Attend monthly Southeast Community Facility Commission (SECFC) Meetings. Open to the public, these meetings are held every fourth Wednesday of the month at 1800 Oakdale Avenue in the Alex L. Pitcher, Jr. Community Room beginning at 6 p.m.
- Attend the monthly SECFC subcommittee meetings.
- The Community Innovation and Empowerment Committee meets the second Monday of each month.
- The Facility and Design Committee meets the third Wednesday of every month.
You can find more information here.
- Share your input on social media.
- Post your thoughts on our Southeast Community Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/SFWaterSECF
- Tweet us @SFWater_SECF to share your opinions. Remember to use #EnvisionOurBayview.
- Email DJ Brookter, Executive Director, Southeast Community Facility Director: email@example.com
- Call us with questions or comments: 415-282-4002