How to Get Involved
This is a community-informed process. We want to hear from you to ensure that we receive public input on ways the Southeast Community Facility and interim Grants Program can serve the community.
How can I contribute my feedback and opinions?
• Attend the monthly SECF Commission meetings held every fourth Wednesday of the month at 1800 Oakdale beginning at 6pm. All meetings are open to the public and welcome comments from community members. For more information about the meetings, please visit the Commission's website at sfgov.org/sefacility/meeting-information
• Post your thoughts on Facebook, facebook.com/SFWaterSECF
• Tweet your opinions, twitter.com/sfwater_secf
• Email your ideas and questions, email@example.com
• Call us if you have any questions, 415-282-4002