The Southeast Community Facility Commission presents its 5th Annual Health Fair on Saturday, October 13, 2012, 10 AM -2 PM at 1800 Oakdale Avenue, San Francisco, CA. The theme this year is Promoting Healthy Bodies and Minds. The health fair provides an opportunity for the public to become more aware of their health practices and will also bring health focused groups and individuals together. The health fair will provide screenings, demonstrations, activities, educational materials and local health services information.
This year’s annual health fair has more than sixty vendors just to share this information with you. Everyone is invited.
Why should you go to health fair? Here are a few good reasons
- Health fairs offer a unique opportunity to engage and ask questions
- Health fairs uncover and provide ways to correct misconceptions
- Health fairs can help change your health habits for the better
- Free food and drinks
- Free vaccinations from San Francisco General Hospital
- Free disaster preparedness kits provided by the American Red Cross
- A free event to benefit families and individuals
If you have any questions about the health fair please contact Francis Starr or Lalonnie Palega at (415) 821-1534. See you at the fair!