Commercial customers are eligible for a FREE Water-Wise Evaluation. This is a free service to provide customers with a comprehensive review of their business’ water usage and is the first step towards conserving water and saving money on water, wastewater, and energy bills.
Our technicians will tailor each Water-Wise Evaluation to your specific business operations and property to see how you use water and identify areas where water conservation improvements can be effectively implemented.
During your Water-Wise Evaluation, a SFPUC technician will:
- Review your site's water consumption history.
- Check plumbing fixtures, such as toilets and faucets, for leaks and determine flow rates.
- Provide FREE water-saving devices and materials, as needed, while supplies last.
- Assess landscape water use and evaluate the efficiency of the irrigation system, if applicable.
- Provide recommendations for both indoor and outdoor water conservation improvements.
- Provide information on SFPUC's financial incentives for eligible plumbing upgrades.
Together, these water conservation recommendations will help your business address water usage inefficiencies and undiscovered leaks – a benefit for both the environment and your water and wastewater bills.
For more information or to schedule your appointment for a FREE Water-Wise Evaluation, contact the SFPUC Water Conservation Section at (415) 551-4730.
Commercial Rebates and Incentives