AS OF 12/31/2016, THE SFPUC’S HIGH EFFICIENCY URINAL REBATE PROGRAM HAS ENDED.
WE ARE NO LONGER CONDUCTING PRE-INSPECTIONS FOR THE PROGRAM. ANY URINALS PURCHASED AFTER 12/31/2016 WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REBATE.
Applications for qualifying HEUs purchased and installed in 2016 (see requirements below) must be mailed and postmarked by March 1st, 2017 to be consider for rebate.
Any HEUs purchased after 12/31/2016 or applications received after March 1st 2017, will not be eligible for rebate.
Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Urinal must have been purchased by 12/31/2016 with Proof of Payment documenting the purchase date.
- Applicant must install any 2016 purchased qualifying urinal and mail in their completed HEU Rebate Program Application Package by 3/1/2017.
- The property where the toilet is installed must have a service address with us.
- You are replacing a urinal flushing at 1.5 gpf or more with an approved 0.128 gpf urinal.
- You have scheduled a pre-purchase inspection for any site where 10 or more toilets are being replaced, have previously received toilet replacement incentives or are planning on remodeling entire building.
- You have installed an HEU from the program's qualifying list. All qualifying fixtures must be third party tested.
Only WaterSense labeled flushing urinals and waterless urinals from the Water Conservation Program-approved commercial urinals list qualify for rebates. To obtain a current list of qualifying models, please download the List of Qualifying High-Efficiency Urinals (HEUs) below.
- High-Efficiency Urinal Rebate Application - Only available for HEUs purchased in 2016 (with proof of payment documenting a 2016 purchase date). To request an application, please call (415) 551-3090.
- List of Qualifying High-Efficiency Urinals - No longer available