We are offering rebates of up to $500 per commercial high-efficiency clothes washer with a water factor of 4.5 or below. As of January 1, 2010, we no longer rebate clothes washers with a water factor greater than 4.5.
For complete program rules, please download the Commercial HEW Rebate Package below and review the application before purchasing.
You are eligible for a rebate if:
- The property where the clothes washer is installed has a service address.
- You are a commercial or multi-family (apartment, condominium, etc.) account holder. For multi-family accounts, washer must be installed in a common area.
- You have not received a washer rebate from us in the past 5 years (unless more than one clothes washer is installed).
- You have signed a new 5 year leased agreement. The contract must list the make, model number and serial number of washer installed.
- You have scheduled a pre-purchase inspection for any site where 10 or more washers are being replaced or have previously received washer replacement incentives.
To Apply - FILLABLE REBATE PACKAGE BELOW
Download the Commercial High-Efficiency Clothes Washer Rebate Package below and complete the application, tracking sheet, W-9 and return with original itemized receipts that indicate toilet(s) cost, original UPC barcode labels and copy of current water bill to the mailing address listed on the form. An on-site inspection may be required to receive approval. The name and address you provide on the rebate application must match the name and address you provide on your W-9 form. If you apply for more than one rebate in a calendar year, you must use the same name and address on each rebate application and this information must match your W-9.
Funding is limited and rebates are available on a first come, first served basis. Washers must be installed and rebate application must be postmarked within 60 days of the purchase date. We reserve the right to inspect the installations. It generally takes up to 12 weeks for processing after all applicant requirements have been met.
Only Water Conservation Program-approved commercial clothes washers qualify for rebates. To obtain a current list of qualifying models, please download the List of Qualifying Commercial High-Efficiency Washers (HEWs) below.
For questions or guidance on rebate application procedures, call (415) 551-4730 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.