AS OF 12/31/2016, THE SFPUC’S HIGH EFFICIENCY TOILET REBATE PROGRAM HAS ENDED.
WE ARE NO LONGER CONDUCTING PRE-INSPECTIONS FOR THE PROGRAM. ANY TOILETS PURCHASED AFTER 12/31/2016 WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REBATE.
Applications for qualifying HETs purchased and installed in 2016 (see requirements below) must be mailed and postmarked by March 1st, 2017.
Any HETs purchased after 12/31/2016 or applications received after March 1st 2017, will not be eligible for rebate.
- Toilet must have been purchased by 12/31/2016 with Proof of Payment documenting the purchase date.
- Applicant must install any 2016 purchased qualifying toilet and mail in their completed HET Rebate Program Application Package by 3/1/2017.
- The property where the toilet is installed must have a service address with us.
- You are replacing a toilet flushing at 3.5 gpf or more with an approved 1.28 gpf toilet. We do not provide rebates for 1.6 gpf toilets.
- You have scheduled a pre-purchase inspection for any site where 10 or more toilets are being replaced, have previously received toilet replacement incentives or are planning on remodeling entire building.
- You have installed an HET from the program's qualifying list. All qualifying fixtures must be third party tested.
For complete program rules, please download the Commercial HET Rebate Package below and review the application before purchasing.
Only Water Conservation Program-approved toilets qualify for rebates. To obtain a current list of qualifying models and their rebate amounts, please download the List of Qualifying High-Efficiency Toilets (HETs) below.
- Commercial HET Rebate Package - Only available for HETs purchased in 2016 (with proof of payment reflecting a 2016 purchase date). To request an application, please call (415) 551-4730.
- List of Qualifying Commercial Toilets - No longer available
For questions or guidance on rebate application procedures, call (415) 551-4730 or email email@example.com.