AS OF 12/31/2016, THE SFPUC’S HIGH EFFICIENCY TOILET REBATE PROGRAM HAS ENDED.
WE ARE NO LONGER CONDUCTING PRE-INSPECTIONS FOR THE PROGRAM. ANY TOILETS PURCHASED AFTER 12/31/2016 WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REBATE.
Applications for qualifying HETs purchased and installed in 2016 (see requirements below) must be mailed and postmarked by March 1st, 2017.
Any HETs purchased after 12/31/2016 or applications received after March 1st 2017, will not be eligible for rebate.
- Toilet must have been purchased by 12/31/2016 with Proof of Payment documenting the purchase date.
- Applicant must install any 2016 purchased qualifying toilet and mail in their completed HET Rebate Program Application Package by 3/1/2017.
- The property where the toilet is installed must have a service address with us.
- You are a residential single-family or multi-family account holder or live in multi-family housing (i.e. townhouse, condominium) and pay your water bill through rental costs or home owner association dues.
- You are replacing a toilet flushing at 3.5 gpf or more with an approved 1.28 gpf toilet. We do not provide rebates for 1.6 gpf toilets.
- You have scheduled a pre-purchase inspection for any site where 10 or more toilets are being replaced, have previously received toilet replacement incentives or are planning on remodeling entire building.
- You have installed an HET from the program's qualifying list. All qualifying fixtures must be third party tested.
To Apply - FILLABLE REBATE PACKAGE BELOW
Complete our Residential HET Rebate Package application, tracking sheet, W-9 and return with original itemized receipts that indicate cost of toilet(s) to the mailing address listed on the form. An on-site inspection may be required to receive approval. If you apply for more than one rebate in a calendar year, you must use the same name and address on each rebate application and this information must match your W-9.
Funding is limited and rebates are available on a first come, first served basis. Toilets must be installed and rebate applications must be postmarked within 60 days of the purchase date. We reserve the right to inspect the installations. It generally takes up to 12 weeks for processing after all applicant requirements have been met.
For questions or guidance on rebate application procedures, call (415) 551-4730 or e-mail email@example.com.