The San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC), a department of the City and County of San Francisco (“City”) seeks to retain the services of four (4) qualified Proposers to assist the SFPUC with wastewater and stormwater technical services. The Local Business Enterprise (LBE) rating bonus provisions of Chapter 14B shall apply to this project. In addition, the LBE subconsulting goal for this project is 15% of the total value of the goods and/or services to be provided. Please contact Mindy Lee, HRC Contract Compliance Officer at (415) 554-3136 for all HRC related issues.
7/02/2012 - RFP Posted
7/06/2012 - Addendum 1 Posted to Change Location of Hand Delivered Proposals
7/06/2012 - Addendum 2 Posted to Clarify/Correct Mulitple Sections of the RFP.
7/09/2012 - Appendix N: Community Benefits Policy - Posted
07/11/12 - Appendices G & H Business Tax Information - POSTED
7/16/12 - Addendum 3 Posted - More Clarifications
7/17/12 - Pre-Submittal Conference Sign In Sheet - Posted
7/19/12 - Addendum 4 Posted - Note schedule change
7/23/12 - PLEASE NOTE THAT A REVISED SCHEDULE FOR THIS SOLICITATION IS BEING DEVELOPED AND SHOULD BE POSTED HERE BY THE END OF THIS WEEK.
7/31/12 - Addendum 5 has been posted to update the RFP schedule and revise the Overhead and Profit Schedule. NOTE: The Questions and Answers (Q&A) Document should be posted here by no later than August 3, 2012.
8/01/2012 - First Source Bidders Certification 2012 (Updated Version) - Posted
8/03/2012 - Questions & Answers Document - Posted
9/18/2012 - The RFP evaluation process is complete with the final ranking as follows:
1.) CH2M Hill and Avila Associates, a Joint Venture;
2) Brown and Caldwell and SRT Consultants, a Joint Venture;
3) F.E. Jordan Associates, Inc.;
4) Kennedy/Jenks Consultants and Water Resources Engineering, a Joint Venture;
5) Carollo Engineers, Inc. and Patricia McGovern , a Joint Venture; and
6) AECOM/AGS, a Joint Venture.
The four (4) highest ranking Proposers will be recommended for contract awards at the October 23, 2012 Commission hearing.
10/5/12: Contract awards are now scheduled for the November 13, 2012 Commission hearing.
The SFPUC awarded Contract Agreements to the following firms:
- CH2M Hill and Avila Associates, a Joint Venture;
- Brown and Caldwell and SRT Consultants, a Joint Venture;
- F.E. Jordan Associates, Inc.; and
- Kennedy/Jenks Consultants and Water Resources Engineering, a Joint Venture.